Trimming videos in PowerPoint files for the first time with Presentation Video Trimmer is quick and easy.
Your first trimmed video
Follow these steps to quickly trim a video in a PowerPoint presentation on your Mac for the first time:
- Save the presentation file that you are working on (if you haven’t done so already).
- Launch Presentation Video Trimmer.
- Drag the presentation file into the Presentation Video Trimmer window. The app will open the file and show you the videos that it has found within on the left side.
- Select the video that you’d like to trim. A trimming interface will show up on the right.
- The left and right edges of the yellow box are your trimming sliders. Drag them to the starting and ending positions that you desire.
- Click Set to mark the changes that you made to the video.
- Click Save to save the changes to your drive. You will be prompted to name the new file.
You’re all set!
If you followed these steps, you now have a new copy of your PowerPoint presentation, with trimming information applied to your video. You may go ahead and share this file with confidence that your recipients will be able to view the file exactly as you meant it to be presented.